Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Year 1 and 2 visit Testwood Lakes.

On Monday, we had a very enjoyable day at Testwood Lakes in Totton. The day was crammed full of lots of activities, and it even managed to stay dry!

Following the trip, Year 2 children wrote about the day, and Year 1 wrote thank you cards.

Josh wrote...I really enjoyed everything, but the best bit was catching bugs and I caught a ladybird. We did pond dipping and I caught a water beetle.

Dylan wrote... I had fun at Testwood Lakes. All the activities were fun, but my favourite activity was pond dipping, because I nearly fell in the pond!

Lee wrote...I had a lovely day at Testwood Lakes. My favourite part was finding the little insects in the meadow. And I liked seeing the wormery and feeding the worms.

Laken, in Year 1 wrote... Dear Testwood Lakes, Thank you for a lovely day. I really liked catching bugs. Love from Laken.

Miss Proctor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed testwood lakes.
My favourite part of the day was pond dipping.
I caught lots of water bugs!
I liked collecting bitten leaves in the meadow too.
Eleigh, blue/yellow class!