Sunday, June 29, 2008

Everybody Writes and Art week... The day before

We're just about ready to start. I keep waking up early, thinking about all the other things that need to be done!! I know that everyone will help to make sure that it is a successful week, and that by the end of it we will have a great 'writing area' in the playground. So many children bring little notebooks to school, and really enjoy writing, it would be really nice for them to have a lovely, relaxing area to sit in and write. I'm sure that we'll end up taking our classes, or small groups of children, into it during the school day. Rachel, from B&Q seemed very keen to help to develop the area, next year, into a more environmentally friendly space, where plants could be grown. I'm hoping that there will be comments from other staff, and pupils, throughout the week, and I'll be adding photos of the project very soon.

Miss Proctor

No comments: